1/3 cup Sugar
1tablespoon Splenda Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
1/3 cup Hot water
4 cups Low-fat Milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla
Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
Optional: Whipped Cream and Cinnamon for garnish
1. In a medium sauce pan combine Cocoa Powder, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Cayenne Pepper, and Ground Cinnamon. Wisk in Hot Water.
2. Turn the stove to medium heat, and heat until you reach a low boil. Continue wisking for 2 minutes.
3. Add Milk in 1 cup at a time, bringing it slowly to warm. Turn down heat if the mixture starts to boil.
4. Remove your sauce pan from the heat and add Vanilla.
5. Ladle into mugs and top with whippy if desired. You may even want to sprinkle Cinnamon on top for looks.
You can turn this delicious dessert into a special memory by packing it and heading outdoors for a scenic walk or planned adventure.